* All applications for Development Permits exempt from the Town’s regulatory authority as provided by applicable Federal, State, or Local Law;
* Applications for Development Permits, as determined by the Town Manager, or his designee, and confirmed in writing prior to first reading of this Ordinance to be sufficient pursuant to the requirements of the Town's Uniform Land Development Code;
* The following Development Permit applications:
1. Development Orders approved by the Town Council, the Board of County Commissioners for Palm Beach County, or the Palm Beach County Planning, Building, and Zoning Department and which have not expired;
2. Development Orders for Excavations approved as: conditional use, final development review officer, and building permits for excavations, pursuant to previously approved site plans;
3. Additional parking spaces for requested or conditional uses that do not result in an increase in the density or intensity (square footage of non-residential building area) of use, and which are ancillary to, the primary uses on the Property;
4. Amendments to the Land Use Atlas, initiated by the Town, to provide for a change from one dwelling unit per ten acres to one dwelling unit per five acres;
5. Development Review Officer Approvals that are associated with conditional uses approved by the Town Council subsequent to October 1, 2007;
6. Extensions of Time that would extend the project buildout date or compliance date twelve (12) months beyond the original project buildout date or compliance date, subject to the approval of the Town Council;
7. Landscape Plan Review for previously approved Development Orders;
8. Vegetation Protection Permits;
9. Vegetation Removal Permits;
10. Building Permits, including building, plumbing, mechanical, and electrical permits for new construction of a single family dwelling or barn or for the construction of an addition to a single family dwelling or barn, and their accessory structures, or for construction of improvements that are consistent with site plans associated with Development Permits that were approved prior to first reading of this Ordinance;
11. Building Permits, including building, plumbing, mechanical, and electrical permits for the repair of existing building elements, and the renewal thereof for new construction;
12. Issuance of Business Tax Receipts for the annual renewal of a specific occupancy or use legally existing and previously licensed at the location to which a Business Tax Receipt of use will be applicable, or the issuance of a new Business Tax Receipt for a specific occupancy or use that meets the requirements of the Uniform Land Development Code.
13. Applications for Plat Approval previously approved by the Town Council, or the Board of County Commissioners for Palm Beach County;
14. Release of Final Plat for recordation;
15. The following applications, so long as they do not result in an increase in previously approved density or intensity of use as determined by the Town Manager, or his authorized designee:
i. Amendment to a recorded Plat;
ii. Amendment to an approved Plat;
16. A development order amendment, site plan amendment, variance and/or plat approval for a project previously approved in unincorporated Palm Beach County which has not been processed to date as the result of a portion of the approved project being incorporated into the Town and a portion of the approved project remaining in unincorporated Palm Beach County where platting is required by the conditions of approval for the project and such platting has not yet occurred.
17. Site Plan approval for a project for which a rezoning or conditional use application was already submitted prior to the Town's incorporation, subject to the site plan being consistent with the plan presented at the time of rezoning or conditional use approval, the Rural Vista Guidelines, and the right of the Town Council to review, provide comments, and approve the site plan prior to DRO approval.
18. Applications, including, but not limited to, variances, site plan, and building permits required for a project presented by a quasi-public corporation for development of property which the quasi-public corporation leases from Palm Beach County, pursuant to a lease that was in existence as of the date of incorporation, subject to the project and site plan being consistent with the Rural Vista Guidelines, and the right of the Town Council to review, provide comments, and approve the site plan prior to any DRO approval..